Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A star is born

Friday night was the Variety Show at our school. I was one of the co-chairs and Princess was a participant. Well let me tell you, she put on a show. Everyone else definitely performed, but Princess took it to a whole new level. She sang AND danced. The other singers would do a hand gesture here and there, but my girl, she took control of the stage and went for it. Of course I'm not biased. She made us all proud. It makes me want to give her more and more of those very experiences that she seems to take on with such grace, conviction and bravery. I for sure could not and would not do that. In fact don't EVER ask me to sing Karaoke. I won't do it...no, no, never, nuh uh uh! And that is my final answer.

1 comment:

Reston said...

I love this pic, you can see her eyes twinkling. It looks like you captured quite a moment.