Wednesday, June 11, 2008

High on a hill

At the bus stop today I had a song playing in my head. It got there on its own because I've not heard it recently. It is the song from Sound of Music...High on a hill was a lonely goater, yoda le, yoda le, yoda le hee hoo. That song, while sweet and simple, sounds kind of like a crazy lady song to be singing at the bus stop...especially when it was not preceded by any incident or viewing of the movie. I announced to the other bus stop people that if they saw me in my nightgown (well, I don't really wear nightgowns so it would be odd in and of itself) twirling around in the yard, that they might want to call the authorities. Those are my thoughts for the morning. I am feeling more 'whelmed' today, but challenges from yesterday remain the same. A shift in perspective, and one day closer to it all being done I guess.

No comments: