Thursday, June 4, 2009

Be careful what you ask for

In September I put together a vision board based on an exercise I did for my program. It represents what I would like to achieve by the year 2011. Some of the things are coming 'somewhat true"...I've been reading a ton, I continue to write, I've 'sort of' exercised more this year, I've augmented my wardrobe with "vintage" clothes, I got a cleaning person ONCE, I've had more money come into my life (but not $150,000), my schedule has been extremely busy and I am soon to be certified as a coach. The one last item I had on my board has come true in spades and I am not sure that is what I had intended...travel is the final one and this is where 'the rub' is. This summer I had visions of 'less travel' than most years (or at least less amount of time away) and it is now back to the same...if not more. All of which are for good reasons, but travel is the name of the game for Summer 2009...here is the schedule:
  • Phoenix June 5-7
  • DC (area) June 22-July4
  • Chicago July 17-19
  • Oregon coast July 19-25
  • UP of Michigan July 28- Aug 8.

Ca-razy if you ask me...the one who professes to be fearful of flying. So...next year's vision board will be a bit more specific 'methinks'. Back to the drawing board...as the saying goes!

No comments: