Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On a mission

I do some photography as a side business but in the past 3 years it has only bubbled along mostly by choice as I was navigating my move to here, then got swamped with school stuff, then realized that I'd actually have to tell people what I did, then I have issues with asking for money, then, then, then....well for some weird reason...I'm baaaack. Right now I have this desire to take great pictures for people. I love the process of photographing the best of all and then when I'm looking through and editing the photos, I grow to love the images. As a side bonus, I'm trying to raise the money that it will take to pay for my final Coaching certification. It isn't chump change so this will make me feel as though "I did my part". I'm finding it funny that I'm not trying to raise the money through coaching...I think I need coaching on that! Anyway, I cannot show the pictures here to protect the 'secret' for Father's Day...so I'll do the next best thing and show you a picture of Buddy from this weekend at my son's baseball game.

No comments: