Monday, June 8, 2009

Re integration

I am back from my magical weekend. I am now back into my "normal" life. I am nervous that the 'tween shall not meet' and I don't want that to happen. I want the feelings, knowledge and general awesomeness to continue into the 'here and now'. Soooooo, I've decided to provide myself an anchor for which I will use to 'ground myself'. I have a bent fork bracelet that my husband gave me at Christmas. I wore it all weekend and had so many compliments on it...besides that though, WE BENT SPOONS at my workshop (and some forks too). So this bracelet really is a symbol of this weekend. I want to clarify though...I DID NOT BEND SPOONS....EVERYONE ELSE DID!!!! I could not figure out how to do it but many of my friends did and I was definitely feeling inadequate...but I'm over it now. Regardless, this bracelet will be my reminder of this weekend so that I can have a regular 'check in' to what this weekend was all about! Magical!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Bent spoons? With your mind, like Uri Gellar?
Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com

Anonymous said...

But Laura, you did bend a spoon! I saw you! :) ~Michelle