Friday, June 19, 2009

I make things happen

Today my walking buddy and I were going to walk...even in the rain. I am a little 'gentle' right now as I might have had one too many last night. I kinda was hoping she would "be busy". She wasn't so I donned my shoes, raincoat, walking weights and headed up the hill to her house. This hill, while not too long, ALWAYS kills me. I cannot seem to get the hang of this hill, I have dreams of walking up it with vigor and nary a huff, but 3 years later, I still get winded. Anyhoo, as I'm halfway up the hill I think to myself...wouldn't it be nice if she invites me in for coffee and we skip our walk. I finally make it up the hill out of breath, she opens the garage and there she is in her 'jammies' still and not ready for the walk. She invites me in for coffee...and guess what...we didn't walk. I am Magical!!!! Now what else can I manifest...I'm still working on that cleaning person...no one has come to my door WANTING to clean MY house! (picture is of the hill I walk up on a regular basis)

No comments: