Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't you love it when...

...fun coincidences happen!
I have been on fire with my synchronicity. I've had a cleaning person show up at my door right after saying to my friend that I wanted a reasonably priced person. I had someone show up with money they owed me shortly after I said I was hoping they would. I told a colleague that I would contact this friend to hold me accountable for sending a letter...and that friend called me shortly after I said it. Yesterday, I found a business card of a coaching friend of mine and just as I put it away, I got an email from her. It is so fun to have these things happen.

In and of themselves they aren't 'earth shattering' but the fact that I'm noticing it happening more and more is so cool. It could be that it was always happening in my life and I just wasn't aware...and now I have my antennae up for it. Regardless, I love it.

As my parents often say...when you're with Laura you'll noticed that the world is small (as in minuscule). I think this is all related somehow. Now to manifest wonderful people who would like to pay me to be their coach...Universe, my order is placed (as in from a catalog)!

No comments: