Friday, May 16, 2008

Back and forth and up and down


Today has been like a carnival ride.

  1. Out the door early with 2 kids and 2 grandparents to have breakfast at school
  2. Rushed to dentist to get a tooth 'fixed' (love the Novocaine needle - NOT)
  3. Scurried back to school to communicate OPERATION CARE PACKAGE to 2nd graders (sending care packages to my brother and his crew in Afghanistan)
  4. Drove out of my way to 'big sale' at Brooks sporting store with in laws in tow (running shoes were dirt cheap so NOW I have my green shoes at a fraction of the cost). I ended up buying way more than I intended...as the saying goes, I went broke saving money
  5. Waited in line for more than an hour to buy shoes and sundries
  6. Made my way home

Took a second to breath and write this....THEN, I will

  1. Go back to school to have an information session with students about our 2nd annual Variety Show
  2. Drive home to regroup with husband and his parents
  3. Retrieve babysitter from her house
  4. Journey out to enjoy time with husband and his parents
  5. Take babysitter back to her house
  6. Fall into bed exhausted
  7. Get up early to do a photoshoot at 8am

And round and round and round again!

No comments: