Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weigh in

Today was the biggest loser weigh in....and....drum roll....my husband won with 8 pounds down. I lost 2 pounds and our team up the hill had a 5 pound loss between the two of them. As the saying goes, men can think about losing weight and they do. My husband DID put a concerted effort in with his consistent workouts and keeping an eye on his caloric intake. We're going to continue our health and fitness goals until the end of May...the team up the hill are off to Germany (well la-ti-da) and so they may have issues with the Beer Gardens and Bratwursts...but maybe not. I'm glad to keep up the focus, but guests and general life things keep getting in the way of my fitness and eating goals. In one more week, the guests will have all gone and maybe, just maybe, I can 'hunker down' for the final stretch. I think I can, I think I can....

No comments: