Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here fishy fishy

The kids and I had a lovely (yet cold and rainy) day of it yesterday. As planned we:
  1. had breakfast with dad at work
  2. walked (in the rain) to the bus
  3. rode the bus with all of the morning commuters (standing room only)
  4. walked to the aquarium
  5. had a fabulous time exploring and most of all enjoyed the sea otters, we love to imagine them as humans and make up what they might be saying
  6. spent the money that was burning a hole in Princess' pocket, so we now own a stuffed sea otter
  7. spent money on Monkey because he was sad that he didn't have money to spend, so now we own some trinket toy that'll be lost momentarily
  8. ate at Ivars and had some of the fish and clams that we saw at the aquarium (a little awkward)
  9. then made our way home on the bus and walked the mile home without complaint - phew!
We ended the day watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. My kids now are saying..."Daddy, I want a Pony and I want it NOW (a.l.a. Veruka Salt)". An enjoyable time if I do say so myself.



No comments: