Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boondoggle

NOT! I'm off to the airport hotel for 2 nights to participate in the PTA 'convention' that happens this time each year. I went last year and found it quite comical, so I'm back again for more of the same. I feel as though there is good 'content' for a mockumentary ala Best in Show about this PTA stuff and the excitement and commitment people have. Also, the amount of JUNK FOOD that is circulated is astounding. I am committed NOT to eat it because based on what I see at the convention, if I keep going to these events, I might balloon into orbit...at least that is the standard I see at the event. So, I am probably not able to post until Saturday evening, where I'll have stories of an 8 year old birthday party to report on. My life is a habitrail at the moment, but it keeps it interesting! Off to the 'PTA circus'!

No comments: