Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Off to the Looney Bin

O.K., so this isn't my favorite day. First I find out about Herman's fate...then, I realized something disturbing.

Earlier today I heard an obvious noise; the thud of a bird trying to fly into our big floor to ceiling windows. I chose not to investigate due to my squeamish nature. I then proceeded to forget all about it. Tonight as I was conversing with my family I looked up into the upper part of the window and there is a huge 'splat' on the window (see picture)...ewwwwww. Now, where is said bird, I wonder? Husband is currently spraying the window and perhaps he has found the remnants of the bird...I don't dare ask, but I'm sure I will, maybe I won't, ok I will....stop the madness!!!!! Can't wait for a new day and a fresh start...shake it off.

No comments: