Friday, October 24, 2008

Gift Horse

I've often said that my husband should have checked my teeth before he married me (as horse buyers do) because I am a huge dental liability. I have so many fillings that I'm surprised I don't set of the metal detectors. Yesterday the kids and I had our 6 month dental visit and luckily the kids are all good. Me, well, I have to get a filling replaced and they are 'watching' an area that looks like some decay is there. So, today, I am off to the dentist once again to get the lovely Novocaine and be pushed and prodded. I think my dental issues are twofold. My mother' mouth had issues too (and they say the Mother's flora can be passed down to the kids) AND I like candy too much. So with both of those variables, my teeth are doomed. So I'm off to get the ever dreaded numb lip. Wish me luck

No comments: