Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random things

Thing One:
I want to put a 'hit out' on Hannah Montana. I have to listen to her CD everyday because my daughter LOVES it. I think there is a specific 'deep groove' made specifically on my brain with these songs tucked into it. When I am old and dealing with memory issues, this CD and it songs will be front and center of what I DO remember because by golly I know every word (unfortunately). Right now my left eye is twitching because the CD is playing and I've developed a nervous tick....help me!


Thing Two:

Monkey: (crying for no good reason, just because) A boy made fun of me in Kindergarten and used the W word. (Monkey is in First grade so he's digging deep for his sadness)

Mommy: What is the W word, "wimp"?

Monkey: No

Mommy: Say the word sweetie, you won't get in trouble (curious to find out the offending W word is)

Monkey: What the heck!

No comments: