Thursday, October 16, 2008

The seal is broken

Today was my first day ever to wear my jammies to the bus stop. The bus comes nearly to our doorstep and every day for the past 2 years I've been getting 'somewhat' dressed to send the kids off to school. Today I decided that it is no longer necessary. It isn't like I'm in a negligee. So I had pink plaid bottoms, red clogs, purple slipper socks and a big white coat. I'm sure I looked "smokin' hot". Of all days to tarry at the bus stop, I spent a good 15 minutes downloading with another parent about the trials of having a 3rd grader. Another neighbor happened to drive by and gave a little wave. I saw her later today and she made a special point of commenting on my bus stop attire. Now that I've done it once, it may be my daily attire...people will call me the jammy lady....and I like it!

On another unrelated topics....this is my 200th post and wouldn't have to be that my Internet Explorer is on the fritz. I'm using Firefox (never heard of it until today) and I'm posting way later than I had intended...but it is still my 200th day. Yay me!

Firefox and photo upload are not playing nicely together...so no photo today!

No comments: