Monday, October 20, 2008

Launching

This week is jam packed with good things. I am starting to do some individual coaching and I am excited for the ride. I am ready to be TAO. I am ready for the bumps and jostles along the way. If anyone wants to join me on this journey...I am offering a 6 week program for free. I have 5 clients and would like up to 5 more for this fall. If you want to do some work to improve yourself either in big ways or just to get 'unstuck', please let me know. I believe that doing this 'now' will help you be clear about what 2009 should bring for you in a positive and proactive way. Seat belts fastened, put your mask on before you help others AND don't forget to enjoy the ride! (This coming from someone who has issues with flying).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that I am perfect as is. No improvement needed. Really. No, really. Good luck. :-)
Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com

Kimberly said...

I might be interested. What all does it entail and can we do it via internet?

Laura English said...

Hi Kimberly - I'd love to try the virtual coaching. Maybe that is the wave of the future. Let me know how to contact you.