Thursday, November 6, 2008

And the rains came

Well, as it does here in Seattle, it is raining and it will continue for a bit. That is what I signed up for when I came here, but after 2 years, it still can get to me. I am always amazed how the natives do not let the rain stop them in the least. On a rainy weekend and a sunny weekend, you'll still see the die hard bicycler's going about their day. I don't believe that will be normal for me EVER. Anyway, yesterday I was in a tiny funk and chalked it up to weather (and perhaps a little bit of an overbearing to do list)....but I am announcing today, that I will take charge of the funk and get past it! Now that I am a life coach, I even have some nifty tools to help me through this....how awesome is that? I may possibly be able to work myself into happiness at all times. In fact, I've joined a happiness movement...take a look and join if you're at all interested . It just started so you can be on the ground floor of the movement. You know it doesn't hurt to be happy. I'm off to create happiness today (in the form of peanut butter/Hershey kiss cookies I'm making for a bake sale tonight)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When the rain comes
They run and hide their heads
They might as well be dead
When the rain comes,
when the rain comes"
Rain, The Beatles
fyi, Ringo's favorite Beatles song (on Revolver)

Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com