Thursday, November 27, 2008

T is for Turkey

Today is a day of family, food, TV, triptophan coma and more of the same. So, this post is short and sweet with a thought of gratitude for the life I have, the people who make my life great and a specific prayer for those who aren't able to be with family, keep them safe and well on this special day.

I also want to do a belated shout out to my sister-in-law whose birthday was earlier this week. I have no good excuses. I know that she is enjoying her family today because she of all the people I know holds family most near and dear and I appreciate her for that. She and my older brother are hosting my wayward parents this weekend and that makes me happy to know that they'll be well cared for.

We're about to prepare Trevor the Turkey (my niece decided that Tom is so "last year"). Cheers!

No comments: