Friday, November 14, 2008

Many Hats

How many hats do you wear in a day?

Today I was a:

1) Mother - kids to school and home

2) New friend - a long conversation with a new acquaintance from my coaching program

3) Business coach/consultant - new client

4) Coach/therapist - to an old friend
5) Daughter - mommy called
6) President - 'holdin' down the schoolhouse'

7) Wife - this lice thing has kept us apart a bit....on separate couches, separate beds, separate schedules etc....so a kiss bye in the morning and kiss hi in the evening is our M/O right now.

Did I wear the hats well? questionable

Did I actually wear them? figuratively yes

Am I proud of myself? yes because on the whole I'm doing the best I can with all good intentions and that, right now, is what I am all about....so now what hat do I wear....PARTY HAT!

Its Friday! Maybe we'll do the "La Cucaracha" with our "la nitty, nattas"....OK that was really bad, I think I'm losing it. This post is officially OVER. Peace out.

No comments: