Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pesonal Hero

OK, so how cool would it feel if your father said that you were his personal hero...that would be like the ultimate in awesome I believe. Well, that is what my dad said about my brother. He is returning home ANY MINUTE NOW from Afghanistan. The welcome committee is prepped, ready and waiting at the airport to envelope him back into their lives and one of those greeters will be my father. Who, by the way is a hero himself...Vietnam, Beirut, cold war (hunting submarines from the air) and much more (that he wasn't supposed to tell me because he'd of had to kill me). So for a hero to call a hero a hero is like -CACHOW....Superman and Batman as BFFs. Welcome home brother....and I have a warm girlie colored bed (my daughter's) for you when you come for Thanksgiving...or I could throw you in the basement on the hard cold floor if that is more comfortable for you at the moment having done that for 9 months! I love you man and am aching to squeeze you myself....Nov 25 cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

JenT said...

Laura~ I'm so happy to hear of your brothers return for you and your family. What a great time to be reunited - Thanksgiving! Much Happiness! Jen Trulson