Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April needs to end

I'm thinking that I've had enough of April and would like May to come NOW! This month has traditionally been busy for me due to a fundraiser at the school, spring break, my daughter's birthday, visits from family (which I wouldn't change) etc.....so....here is what has transpired this week as a result of my crazy month:


              1. Fell asleep reading for my class
              2. Missed a mammogram (40 year old version)
              3. Was 5 minutes late for everything on Tuesday
              4. Totally blanked on a call I was supposed to make
              5. Fell asleep on the couch and never made it to bed
              6. Forgot about a dentist appointment (but haven't missed it)
              7. Double booked myself on Thursday
              I'm sure there is more where that came from. I'm still living my 'one moment' at a time motto, but am finding that perhaps I should have written a few things down. The 'tipping point' was that I took 4 days off to enjoy myself with friends....that is my excuse and I am sticking to it...but really MAY get here fast!!!!

              No comments: