Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well hello


I realized late last night that blogged as if it were Sunday. That was a curious realization and I decided to investigate what that means to me. It means that I was hoping it was Sunday so that my kids would be back in school again. It means that I was feeling grateful yesterday. It means that I wasn't in a very 'creative' space yesterday so the Gratitude was my easiest access to writing. It means that I have lost track of time.

These all are true. My husband is away until next Wednesday and I do kind of want time to go faster. My kids have been out of school for a week and I'd like to have my 'me time' back. My parents were here last week and the time raced by and so I guess I was still in 'race' mode.

This weekend I am feeling calm and contented. I feel at peace. My kids and I went for a bike ride that was great and very invigorating. I was able to get a baby sitter last night to connect with a friend and to work on a project we have brewing. My day felt very 'go with the flowy' and today I feel the same. It is beautiful outside. I have all the doors and windows open to flush out the winter 'stuffiness'. I hear sounds of birds and kids laughter (my own kids) as they play in the water (it really isn't that hot, but they have been playing hard). I have been spending time catching up on some internet stuff I am involved in and I feel like I've 'regrouped' a bit. So...in the spirit of gratitude today I list the following:

I am grateful for my mood
I am grateful for the warm weather
I am grateful for the sounds of MY kids enjoying life
I am grateful for time to regroup
I am grateful for the contented feeling I have
I am grateful for my deep breathing
I am grateful...PERIOD.

No comments: