Saturday, April 18, 2009

Treasure Trove

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." -- Jewish saying

I have been blessed with some amazing friendships throughout my life. My college friends and roommates hold a very special place and I guess it has to do with many things...such as living together 24/7, cramming for exams into the wee hours of the night, helping each other through heart aches, singing Irish tunes together (probably out of tune) every Thursday night for 4 years, nursing headaches and hangovers, and just 'being there' for each other. It is a fabulous mix of souls that really did mesh but each with its individual flare and 'je ne sais quoi'....where would I be without my Amis, Verde, Jules and Kush....I definitely wouldn't be in Austin having a fabulous time!!! I have a treasure trove of friends of whom I will constantly keep safe and tucked in a special spot for all of my life..."I love you (wo)man".

No comments: