Thursday, April 2, 2009

Questions

My intention for the month of April is: ASK.

My goal is to ask myself a question every day. Yesterday someone else asked the question of me in a class I'm taking. The question is Money equals? (name three things). I said money equals opportunity, choices, exchange (as in of goods). I knew when I was writing the words I was going for the 'social self, what would be a fancy answer kind of list'. If I really thought right now what money is for me....it feels a little out of reach (me personally not in my life), it feels like it is 'coming' but I'm not ready to receive it, I feel like I have some internal work to do on my thoughts of worth before all the abundance can come my way. I do have to say though that I am noticing that money comes in more forms than just the greenbacks. I have had opportunities come my way which I know will lead to my confidence and eventually my own money making. My husband bought me a computer, that will add efficiencies for which I can translate them into money. I got a brand new state of the art camera which will help with my photography income. So by changing the perspective of what money looks like and where it is coming from and in what form, I do believe that I am opening up new channels for understanding how I deserve it, how I can make it, how I can be grateful for it and how I can use it to serve both myself and others. So...long story short...I do believe that money IS opportunity, it is choices and it is an exchange....but sometimes I don't acknowledge THAT, I acknowledge the more 'stressful' side of it. My challenge for now is to continue to notice where my thoughts are going and then to CHOOSE to have a different more positive or better feeling thought AND THEN the opportunities, choices and exchanges will flow fabulously through my life!!! Amen.

1 comment:

Bob Yoder said...

Hi Chief -

I think I may bek a steady reader of your musings. You have a special way of being introspective, meditative and thoughtful expressively. I like it!

Happy blogging!
Bob