Saturday, September 27, 2008

Contents of a desk

Things I cleared off my desk this morning.
  1. Food plates from a few days of snacking
  2. A Camera
  3. A toy ball shooter
  4. A Bra
  5. My business cards
  6. My books for my Martha Beck class
  7. Some almonds
  8. PTA volunteer forms
  9. Math Flashcards
  10. A 2 foot long souvenir pencil

That basically describes my life right now...Here is my self analysis of what that means....

I'm obsessed with listing things in a series of 10 and I'm very busy with many things going in many directions (but who isn't?).

I have photographs to edit, I have PTA details to work through, I need to help my kids navigate their education, my children played at my desk, I am doing some mindless eating (grrr), I needed business cards for a networking event which was in line with my new aspirations...and my boobs needed a rest from my bra. What does your desk say about you?

No comments: