Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gratitude X 10


  1. Donut for breakfast (yum and I want another)
  2. Vipers rocked the rainy soccer field (I'm still amazed that they listen)
  3. Met my goal of providing a procedures manual to the PTA board (it was a long slog)
  4. Emailed my bro on his birthday (I was scared I'd forget)
  5. Did art in my daughter's class (how fun!)
  6. Watched a funny movie with my hubby (it is fun to laugh together)
  7. Had a session with my coach "buddy" (which felt good)
  8. Photographed a cutie 2 month old (she reminded me of my daughter at that age)
  9. Finished most of my laundry (I'm certain I folded at least 100 items yesterday)
  10. I formed the LOL club (that is a post for this week...hold that thought).

I've notice that the parentheses have been flowing today...that might be a new trend.

No comments: