Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To borrow a phrase

Free at last, free at last.....

I was suffering a bit today due to fun with friends on Labor Day. I even tried "hair of the dog" (a celebratory Bloody Mary with my friend) and that didn't work either. Note to self, no partying on a school night...I haven't learned that lesson yet...and I'm not certain that I will.

I have mixed feelings about school for the kids...I am excited for them to learn, but I also am empathetic to them in terms of the long days in the classroom and how many more years of this they have to go...it kind of makes my stomach turn. Maybe I have some deep seated issues from my childhood that I should be working through...3rd grade with Sister Elizabeth comes to mind.

I'm putting it out into the universe...this school year is going to be fabulous! Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the things I say to myself: RTFO - Rock the Fuck On!

Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com