Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This one goes out to the one he loves...

My son has a best friend. That best friend is his teacher Ms. C. If ever anyone asks about his teacher, that is his answer. How cool is that! He is so happy with his 1st grade scenario and I bet he is learning a whole lot too because she is a great teacher (Princess had the pleasure of her instruction as well). Sooooo, I have a theory about this friend business.

Ms. C. is so awesome, fun, loving and all the things in between. She also gives great hugs. Sometimes the hugs are just a child grabbing her at the waist (or whatever height they reach) and sometimes she'll swoop them up for a hug too (or at least for my family). I've even had a few squeezes myself because she is my friend too! Anyway, it just so happens that Nolan's head comes very close to her bosom area when the big "swoop up" hugs are given....Me thinks he likes the nice cozy place there AND HENCE...she is his best friend. Just kidding Ms. C.!

No comments: