Friday, January 2, 2009

Sleep

My big goal for this year is to break my bad sleeping habits. I'm off to a good start. I slept in my bed last night (I often find myself on the coach all night long with the TV on). I am willing to start taking something (like meletonin - my sister-in-law recommended). I am planning to leave the TV room every night by the time my husband goes to bed and read until I am tired. He will have to sacrifice a 'dark room' for a bit, and I will sacrifice watching my favorite shows. I think that sleep in NOT overrated and I can imagine it is a source of some of my nagging weight gain. So, besides the word "unlimited" to start my year off right, sleep is my other word. Wish me luck!

I read about someone who wrote one sentence a day as a journal. I might give it a go but I might write the words that describe my day as well. Here are the words for Jan 1: relaxed, warm, connected, laughter, downloading, cleaning, home

1 comment:

Chris said...

I absolutely *LOVE* to sleep. I generally get more than 6 hours each weeknight and maybe 8 or 9 on the weekend nights. Some people think sleep is a waste of time. Not me - I dig it. Sleep on, my sister!
Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com
PS - It was great seeing you in the East!