Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All dreamy

My dream last night made me laugh this morning. I had a dream within a dream which was kind of groovy and weird at the same time. Here are the 'deets'....

In my dream, I dreamt (in other words, I was dreaming IN my dream), that I was in NYC and walking along the streets where it was sort of dangerous and buildings were demolished all around (and I get the sense it is because of our current economy). As I was walking up this hill, I came across Sigourny Weaver and her daughter (holding an umbrella). I ended up walking with them and chatting and I'm guessing becoming friends (because that is what I do with celebrities). THEN, I find that I'm out of the dream and walking along a very similar street 'thinking' wow, I dreamt this and then I wonder if around this bend I'll see Ms. Weaver and then lo and behold, there they were up ahead just around the bend. And so the 'reality' played out just as my dream had. Then I found myself in a parking lot and I came across Geena Davis in a car with her son. So, since I'm all about talking to celebrities I decided to approach her and discuss what just happened to me; how my dream had become reality. She said, well of course that is possible as long as you are aligned with some 'spiritual calling' (or something like that) then your dreams will often/always become true. We continued to chat and became friends too. I told her I'd write about this in my blog (so I'm honoring my commitments here) and I gave her my blog details and my email.

That is all I can remember but what a funny dream. I always laugh at myself for 'becoming friends' with celebrities. I know it somewhat has to do with my 'what if' scenarios that I'm sure I've thought about over time. The fact that if I DID meet someone famous that I would not want to come across as 'fawning' and be more authentic and treat them as I'd treat everyone else and hence then they would want to be my friend - right? But, I also was intrigued by the symbol of my message that essential says "If you dream it, it will come".... That sounds pretty cool and it not surprisingly aligns with a lot of what I've been reading about in terms of the law of attraction which some might think is a load of HOOEY...but I'm finding that it feels good to think positively, to align with your 'energy' with the things that feel good and right and to avoid what you 'don't want'; to work toward what you want, but not to 'push' because if you 'ask' and let go of the 'graspiness' that might follow, you'll find opportunities that you might have missed if you were focusing on the 'not having of it'. Boy that was long winded and probably only made sense to ME, but there, I'm done....now off to reality of a sick boy at home (watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood....what a creepy flashback)....'sweet dreams'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Geena Davis. Nice blog.