Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gratitude X 10



Here is what I'm grateful for as I enter my 40th year of life:

  1. I'm in a stable, happy and loving relationship with my husband


  2. I have two lovely, happy, compassionate, healthy children


  3. I have two loving parents who are still alive and still married


  4. I have two loving parents-in-law who are still alive and still married


  5. I have siblings and siblings in law whom I love and they love me back


  6. I have nieces and nephews who are awesome human beings


  7. I have friends around the globe whom I cherish


  8. I have roof over my head


  9. I have my health (minus some knee issues)


  10. Life has been good to me!

The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be - Shakti Gawain

No comments: