Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not sure which way is up

This week, I feel like a whirling dervish....with commitments, parties, celebrations, school projects, kid maintenance and so on and so forth. These are the days in which I take things one moment at a time and know that all will be okay (or not and that is okay too). I definitely will know which way is up on Friday...up from my vantage point will be me on the floor LOOKING UP having survived the week, partied with friends and probably a little bit of a spin in my head from fancy cocktails...my hubby is throwing a low key soiree in my honor. Is there a fast forward button on this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happiest of happy birthdays to you. And, by the way, you look like you're still in your twenties. Hope the kids make you a ridiculous cake with an entire bottle of sprinkles on top.

Bob