Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gratitude X 10


I've decided to do a list of 10 things that bring me joy (besides the obvious)

  1. Rainbows (saw some today in the sprays behind cars on the hwy)

  2. Dolphins (I swam with a dolphin in FLA as a teenager)

  3. Humming birds (my daily visits from them make me pause and simply enjoy)

  4. Baby laughs (oh my goodness, the purest sound I've ever heard)

  5. Puppy dogs (I love puppy dog 'spirit' and my kids and I are always 'personifying' them)

  6. Crafty writing (can't get enough of it)

  7. Connection with people (my lifeline)

  8. Naps (can I buy back the ones I tried to skip out on as a kid)

  9. Eagles (they're more abundant out here)

  10. Flowers (they're here and more to come...hallelujah)

I took this picture today at a photoshoot...that is my 11th joy...photographing babies!!!!

1 comment:

Hear Me Roar! said...

AWESOME picture. You are so gifted with a camera!