Monday, March 2, 2009

Snoozapalooza

Often my morning ritual is pressing the snooze button 3-5 times before I actually get up. As much as I hate the FIRST sounding of the alarm, every subsequent one is followed by a glance at the clock and a warm cozy thought that goes something like this....one more snooze, yeah I have 15 more minutes, push button and snuggle back down into the covers.

I did this ritual (probably more like 5-10 times) in college and I am certain that my roommate HATED it. I am curious to hear her thoughts on that part of our relationship. Sorry Amis!

Something about 15 more minutes of sleep brings happy warm thoughts to my mind. I often wonder though if the stop and start of sleep in 15 minute increments could do something to the brain? I guess I'm willing to take the risk.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I hear you! Wish I could hit it and wake up on the other end of the Monday :-) - Joe